The mission of
this organization is to operate on a not-for-profit basis to provide
assistance to the Virginia Division of State Parks for the continued
operation and preservation of Douthat State Park through volunteer efforts,
fundraising efforts, provision of materials and/or labor as may be required
for activities and tasks which will enhance the educational and recreational
opportunities available to all park users.
Membership is open to any individual, family, club, business,
or organization pledged to uphold the mission of this organization that
pays the required annual dues. Active members may make motions, debate,
and vote on the business of the organization at meetings.
Membership costs are as follows:
- Individual - $10.00 a year per active member.
- Family - $25.00 a year for a total of up to four parents and children. $5.00 a year for each additional active member.
- Business - $8.00 a year per active member.
- Club - $8.00 a year per active member.
- Organization - $8.00 a year per active member.
Printable Membership Form